- Castro Valley
- Cathedral City
- City of Industry
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Los Angeles (East)
- Los Angeles (Fairfax)
- Los Angeles (West)
- Moreno Valley
- San Bernardino
- San Diego-El Cajon
- San Diego-Miramar
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- San Rafael
- Santa Clara
- Simi Valley
- West Covina
|San Mateo Adult School||789 E. Poplar Ave.||San Mateo||94401||(650) 558-2100|
|San Mateo COE||35 Tower Rd.||Redwood City||94402||(650) 598-2153|
|Sequoia Adult School||3247 Middlefield Rd.||Menlo Park||94025||(650) 306-8866|
|Palo Alto Adult School||50 Embarcadero Rd.||Palo Alto||94301||(650) 329-3752|
Marinello Schools of Beauty in San Mateo, California
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty – San Mateo, California! We’re not just any other beauty school. With over 100 years of experience and a nationwide presence, Marinello Schools of Beauty is the leading chain of cosmetology schools in the country.
Our beauty school in San Mateo is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS) and approved to operate in California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
For us, the success of our students is above everything else. Our aim is to set up each student towalk out of our campus for a flourishing career in the beauty industry and we leave no stone unturned to make sure we achieve our objective.
Give your beauty education the edge it needs. Give it the Marinello Advantage!
About our campus
Marinello beauty school, San Mateo is a premier cosmetology school in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’re conveniently located on Second Avenue east of S. San Mateo Drive. An efficient network of public transport that includes SamTrans bus service, Caltrain commuter rail system, and BART trains connects various parts of the San Mateo County.
Inside the campus, students are involved in a wide range of activities that go much beyond the classroom. Not only do they get to interact with practicing professionals from the industry and learn from their experience, they are also required to work with real clients at campus student clinics.
Once they graduate and acquire their State Board license, students have an exciting array of jobs to choose from.
From finding employment in a beauty salon to becoming a celebrity stylist– there are tons of possibilities for beauty professionals in California. After all, working in the beauty capital of the world does have its perks.
Take a personal tour of our campus and get set for the most exciting journey of your life!
159 2nd Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
Telephone: (650) 548-1572
Toll Free: (800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
Marinello beauty school in San Mateo offers five training programs to students each designed to provide them the skills necessary to become a top cosmetologist, manicurist, barber, or beauty instructor.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Barbering: Our barbering program includes hands on-training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, shaving, facial massage and salon management.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday8:00 am – 5:00 pm
A Message from the School Director
Marinello Schools of Beauty – San Mateo offers programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Manicuring and Teacher Training. Our instructors have a tremendous amount of passion and excitement to see our students succeed. Marinello provides students real-life practical opportunities to work in the community doing different events and also teaching opportunities by educating their peers in the professional products we use. Marinello students are trained to start successful careers as top stylists, estheticians and licensed professionals in the beauty industry.
Copyright © 2004-2012 B&H Education Inc.