- Castro Valley
- Cathedral City
- City of Industry
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Los Angeles (East)
- Los Angeles (Fairfax)
- Los Angeles (West)
- Moreno Valley
- San Bernardino
- San Diego-El Cajon
- San Diego-Miramar
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- San Rafael
- Santa Clara
- Simi Valley
- West Covina
|Alameda Adult School||2250 Central Ave.||Alameda||94501||(510) 522-3858|
|Berkeley Adult School||1701 San Pablo Ave.||Berkeley||94702||(510) 644-6130|
|Merced Adult School||50 East 20th St.||Merced||95344||(209) 385-6524|
|Modoc CO Office of ED; Media Center||212 West Third St.||Alturas||96101||(831) 678-3951, ext. 4944|
|City College of San Francisco||1860 Hayes St., Room 45||San Francisco||94116||(415) 561-1824|
|Jefferson Adult School||699 Serramonte Blvd.||Daly City||94015||(650) 550-7891|
|South San Francisco Adult School||Adult SCH 825 Southwood Dr.||South San Francisco||94080||(650) 877-8844|
Marinello Schools of Beauty in San Francisco, California
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty – San Francisco, California! Established in 1905, we are currently ranked among the top beauty schools in San Francisco. If you’re wondering what gives Marinello its enviable reputation in the beauty industry, we can give you several reasons.
Our unique training technique called the Marinello Method that focuses as much on hands-on learning as classroom theory; our experienced and knowledgeable faculty that’s personally invested in your success; our flexible class schedules that make it convenient for students to attend school; our deep-rooted industry associations that provide valuable exposure to graduates are some reasons for our success as a beauty school in San Francisco.
Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS), Marinello Schools of Beauty in San Francisco is also approved to operate in California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
Get your cosmetology education at Marinello Schools of Beauty and become a stylist par excellence!
About our campus
Marinello Schools of Beauty is a premier cosmetology school in San Francisco, CA. Conveniently located on Market Street between 6th and 7th Streets, our beauty school in San Francisco has been training aspiring cosmetologists and professional stylists for several years.
At Marinello Schools of Beauty, we take pride in giving our students the best learning environment possible. Students have a busy schedule that includes classroom training, real-world salon experience, on site and international competitions, guest lectures, community outreach programs, and special events organized to help them practice their skills and get a sense of the profession they’re about to embark upon.
As it’s mandatory for cosmetologists to be licensed in order to practice in California, we have integrated State Board training in our curriculum. Student success is our top priority!
As for prospects, the San Francisco’s beauty industry is easily the most vibrant and active in the country. It has a lot to offer to qualified and licensed beauty professionals. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City Metropolitan Division employs 1,600 cosmetologists, hairdressers and hair stylists.
If you also want to be a part of this glamorous
1035 Market Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94103
Telephone: (415) 800-5842
Toll Free Phone :( 800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
At Marinello cosmetology school in San Francisco, CA, we offer the following training programs to students:
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texture, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- CIDESCO (International Certification): This diploma is designed to train students to become advanced skin care professionals. The curriculum includes training in advanced skin-care, makeup, full-body massage, manicure and pedicure techniques used in 33 countries.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday8:00 am – 5:00 pm
"The skills that I learned at Marinello have helped me more than I could ever explain." - Abby Harrison, San Francisco Campus
Marinello Schools of Beauty, San Francisco campus is approved for Veterans' benefits programs including the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) and Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill). Click here for more information about Financial Aid (available to those who qualify) and military benefits.
Copyright © 2004-2012 B&H Education Inc.