Marinello Schools of Beauty in Reno, Nevada
|Washoe High School||777 W. Second Street||Reno||89503||(775) 333-5150|
|Truckee Meadows Comm. College||7000 Dandini Blvd.||Reno||89512||(775) 673-8241|
|Western Nevada College||2201 West College Parkway||Carson City||89703||(775) 445-4451|
|Carson Adult Education||275 E. Park Street||Carson City||89706||(775) 283-1350|
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty – Reno, Nevada! Established in 1905, we’ve been at the forefront of providing cutting edge beauty education and training to students from across the country for more than 100 years.
We inspire students to turn their dreams into reality by giving them the tools and resources necessary for a rewarding career in the beauty industry.
Marinello Schools of Beauty has over 60 campuses nationwide. Our beauty school in Reno, NV is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) and approved to operate in the state by the Nevada State Board of Cosmetology.
Discover the stylist in you. Join Marinello Schools of Beauty today!
About our campus
Marinello Schools of Beauty is counted among leading cosmetology schools in Reno, NV. Our convenient location at S. McCarran Boulevard across the street from Meadowood Mall makes our campus easily accessible from various parts of the Reno-Sparks metropolitan area.
Before it was overtaken by Las Vegas, Reno was the gambling capital of the U.S. Even now, its casinos are the growth drivers of Reno’s economy.
But gambling is the last thing on the mind of students at our beauty school in Reno, NV. That’s because they have a goal to achieve and a mission to fulfill – to become a stylist extraordinaire. We help them in their objective by providing focused technical training, plenty of real-world salon experience, and valuable industry insights.
Our superior student services and facilities like flexible class schedules, placement assistance, and financial aid for those who qualify further ensure there are no obstacles on their path to becoming top beauty professionals.
All our efforts are directed at tapping into the beauty industry of the Reno-Sparks Metropolitan Division, which currently consists of 420 professional cosmetologists, hairdressers and hair stylists.
Take a tour of our campus today and start the most amazing journey of your life!
5093 S. McCarran Blvd.
Reno, NV 89502
Telephone: (775) 355-6677
Toll Free Phone: (800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
The following training programs are available at our cosmetology school in Reno, NV. Students are advised to pick a course that meets their future goals.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Hair Design: Students enrolled in this program will learn the art and science of hair design. The program will provide practical hands-on training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, scalp treatment and salon management.
- Nail Technology: Students will learn both technical classroom instruction in the science of nail technology and applied effort for practical operations. The course covers training in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday10:00 am – 5:00 pm
"I have gotten everything I've needed to fulfill my needs in learning this new career and industry." – Cheyanne Birchall, Reno Campus, NV
A Message from the School Director
Marinello Schools of Beauty – Reno is located in the heart of Reno; Smithridge Plaza, across from Meadowood Mall. Our campus offers a fun, exciting, and challenging learning environment for students of all backgrounds. Our staff and faculty will treat you like family from the minute you walk in the door to long after you have graduated from your desired program. We continually strive to improve the student experience and offer several ways for our creative students to express themselves and grow. Marinello students are trained to become top stylists, estheticians and licensed professionals in the beauty industry.