Marinello Schools of Beauty in Fairfield, Connecticut
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty – Fairfield, Connecticut! We’re the pioneers of beauty education and have been training aspiring beauty professionals in cutting-edge beauty techniques& applications for more than 100 years.
We’ve more than 60 modern campuses in seven states across the country. Eight of them are in Connecticut and among them is our beauty school in the fair town of Fairfield.
Our cosmetology school in Fairfield, CT, is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS) and approved to operate in the state by the Department of Public Health.
Explore beauty like never before at Marinello Schools of Beauty!
About our campus
Marinello Schools of Beauty, formerly Brio Academy, is a premier beauty school in Fairfield, CT. We’re located on Kings Highway East near Jennings Road, while our Student Salon and Spa is located just down the street at the corner of Kings Highway East and Berwick Avenue.
Our new modern and convenient location makes it easy for students to access our campus from all points in the Bridgeport-Stamford metro area.
Life on campus is a whirlwind of activity. From receiving focused classroom instruction to interacting with practicing professionals and from participating in special events to working with real clients during campus clinic hours – students at Marinello are a busy lot.
All their work and effort is directed at securing a place in Connecticut’s beauty services industry. The Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metropolitan Division employs 2,030 cosmetologists, hairdressers and hair stylists and our campus in Fairfield is dedicated towards further growing this community.
Take a personal tour of the campus today and open the door to a bright future in the beauty industry!
500 Kings Hwy East
Fairfield, CT 06825
Telephone: (203) 331-0852
Toll Free Phone: (800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
The following training programs are available at our beauty school in Fairfield, CT. We encourage students to choose a program that best fits their personal and professional goals.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): This program provides practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Barbering: Our barbering program includes hands on-training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, shaving, facial massage and salon management.
- Nail Technology: Students will learn both technical classroom instruction in the science of nail technology and applied effort for practical operations. The course covers training in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday10:00 am – 5:00 pm
A Message from the School Director
The new Marinello Schools of Beauty - Fairfield campus features more than 60 student stations, 20 studio stations, a glamour bar, manicure and pedicure stations as well as a beautiful esthetics department. The school operates with modern equipment, stations and classrooms will provide students with access to the latest in learning tools. Marinello provides students with the opportunity to learn and study the Marinello Method while applying practical techniques and principles in one of the busiest student salons in the Marinello family. Marinello students are trained to become top stylists, estheticians and licensed professionals in the beauty industry.
Copyright © 2004-2012 B&H Education Inc.