- Castro Valley
- Cathedral City
- City of Industry
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Los Angeles (East)
- Los Angeles (Fairfax)
- Los Angeles (West)
- Moreno Valley
- San Bernardino
- San Diego-El Cajon
- San Diego-Miramar
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- San Rafael
- Santa Clara
- Simi Valley
- West Covina
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Burbank, California
|Adult Community Training Center||1122 East Garfield||Glendale||91205||(818) 243-3184/3185|
|Burbank Adult School, Mingay Center||3811 Allan Ave.||Burbank||91505||(818) 558-4611|
|Los Angeles Valley College||5800 Fulton Ave.||Valley Glen||91401||(818) 947-2976|
Welcome to Marinello Schools of Beauty - Burbank, California!
Over here beauty education is redefined every day. Over here, students are empowered and enabled for success. Over here, powerful technical training is combined with valuable industry exposure and real world salon experience. Over here, talent and creativity find free expression.
Rated as one of the top beauty schools in Burbank, CA, Marinello School of Beauty is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS) and approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology in California.
Marinello beauty schools have a long history of providing high quality beauty education to students from a variety of backgrounds. We invite you to join our ranks and write your own history!
About our campus
Among the top beauty schools in Los Angeles County, Marinello beauty school in Burbank is located at the corner of San Fernando Boulevard and Orange Grove Avenue. Students at our Burbank campus enjoy the perks of being at the center of what it is considered the “media capital of the world.”
Situated just a few miles away from Hollywood, students in Burbank can stay assured of finding plenty of opportunities to practice their skills and talent.
In addition to world class education and excellent facilities on campus, students can look forward to some serious fun outside the school boundaries. Visits to the Universal Studios, San Fernando Valley, and downtown Los Angeles are just a few examples of the fun we’re talking about.
After all the learning and the fun, when you are ready to step into the Burbank beauty industry as a skilled professional, you can look forward to exciting job opportunities and attractive salaries.
We welcome you to take a personal tour of the campus and begin your adventure!
200 N. San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502
Telephone: (818) 954-8894
Toll Free Phone: (800) 648-3413
Programs we offer
Marinello beauty school in Burbank, CA offers the following programs. Each program is designed to provide you the skills you need to become a top cosmetologist, esthetician, manicurist or beauty instructor.
- Cosmetology: Students enrolled in this program receive practical training and technical instruction in haircutting, hairstyling, hair coloring, texturizing, skin care, makeup, nail care, salon management and state board training.
- Esthetics (Skin Care): Students enrolled in this program will receive the practical training and technical instruction in various aspects of esthetics including skin analysis, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, make-up, salon management and state board training.
- Manicuring: The manicuring course trains students in the anatomy, physiology and pathology of nails and skin; nail beauty techniques; and professional nail products and their uses.
- Teacher Training: The course is designed to provide technical classroom instruction and practical experience in the science and art of teaching.
- Specialty Workshops (Makeup Artistry): The workshop at our makeup school in Burbank, CA includes training in makeup artistry under the expert guidance of some of Marinello’s leading specialists.
Student Salon and Spa Hours
- Monday5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Marinello beauty school, Burbank, CA campus is approved for Veterans' benefits programs including the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) and Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill). Click here for more information about Financial Aid (available to those who qualify) and military benefits.
A Message from the School Director:
The Marinello - Burbank campus is one of the best choices for quality education for those seeking Cosmetology and Esthetics (Skin Care) career education. The environment is fun and motivating, with knowledgeable instructors ready to train students to achieve their licenses. We are located in the beautiful city of Burbank where our students get to participate in community events. Over the past five years we have hosted the International Make-up Competition. This competition allows international students as well as our Marinello students to come together and show off their amazing craft. Clients from all over the city come for our service which allows our students to get maximum exposure to the health and beauty wellness industry and achieve their dreams.